[Deploying Sakai] Group Mapping

Larry Dougher ldougher at windsorschools.net
Tue Mar 22 08:08:02 PDT 2011

Hi all,

We are running OD on Mac OS X server and after a LOT of help from Steve
Swinsburg I have finally got LDAP working with Sakai.  Everything is mapping
correctly (First name, Last name, Email, etc) except Type which I assumed is
under the group membership part of the jldap-beans.xml file.  So, I have
attached a mapping of what our directory looks like.  What I would like is
to specify with the groupmembership attribute in the jldap-beans.xml file
the groups that you see on the bottom (Faculty, WHS students, etc).  So that
when an LDAP user logs in and goes to account it would look like this:

User ID: jdoe
First Name: John
Last Name: Doe
Email: jdoe at windsorschools.net
Type: Faculty

Thanks!!!,

Larry Dougher

Technology Coordinator / ACSP 10.6 / ACMT

Windsor School District

http://windsorschools.net