[Deploying Sakai] Linking directly to wiki pages

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Fri Mar 11 04:35:56 PST 2011

Hello Sri:

If you click on the 'Info' button for any given page you should see a
screen which allows you to alter a variety of permissions settings
(including making the page public, if desired) as well as a variety of
ways to get feeds from it [1].

One of those items is labeled 'public view' and it has a URL for the page, yes.

~Clay

PS You can get a Word doc or PDF of the page as well, which might
actually suit your emailing purposes better.

[1] http://screencast.com/t/qZgOXNTQ8