[Deploying Sakai] SAMIGO Saved but not submitted answers in a survey

Tom Hall thall at brocku.ca
Fri Jun 17 13:14:53 PDT 2011

Thanks

This got me in the right direction.  The survey was anonymous and closed
so it was a little trickier.  It also turned out that of the 6 in
progress participants only 1 had actually submitted anything.  I
extracted the submitted response and passed them on.

These queryies gave me the PUBLISHEDASSESSMENTID's of the survey, I was
then able to find the ASSESSMENTGRADINGID's and then the responses with
a couple of simple queries on the SAM_ASSESSMENTGRADING_T,
SAM_ITEMGRADING_T and SAM_PUBLISHEDITEMTEXT_T  tables to extract the
question and response text into a text file.

I also marked the un-submitted responses as submitted to clean up the UI
for the users.

Thanks again.

Tom