[Deploying Sakai] qna contrib tool on sakai 2.7x can't be installed

Raad Al-Rawi raad at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 1 01:15:17 PDT 2011

Hi Jacques

Did you find any dependencies mentioned in any documentation anywhere
whilst you were searching?

I'm thinking that if you did it would be useful to share on the list,
and if not then it would be useful if someone on the list were able to
point out anything that does exist.
If there's nothing then it would be useful(!) for anyone in the know to
post any dependencies they're aware of.

Cheers

Raad

--