[Deploying Sakai] Page organization questions

Christina Schwiebert CSCHWIEBERT at northweststate.edu
Wed Jan 26 11:15:09 PST 2011

Got a couple questions for you today, hope someone can give us a hand...

Is there a way to organize the tools list on the left other than the Page Order under Site Info? I found where portfolio sites can have tools grouped by categories, is that option available for course sites as well?

Our Distance Learning Coordinator is interested in having only the unit/week module links appear on the left and all other tools be linked to through those units. Has anyone had any experience with this sort of layout?

Thanks,

Christina

Christina Schwiebert
Multimedia Systems Technician