[Deploying Sakai] Assignments: submission edition lock

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Fri Jan 21 01:58:30 PST 2011

Zhen:

I'm running a 2.7.0 with 2.7.1 or later updates.

The difference with
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-11389 is that the user could
not grade. The user was able to publish the grades that were already set
and has added another column in the gradebook in order to set the grade
for this student.

The problem happened late two days ago, was under the care of support
yesterday and today I cannot find a lock in SAKAI_LOCKS:
mysql> select count(*) from SAKAI_LOCKS;
+----------+
| count(*) |
+----------+
|        0 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

mysql>

Maybe this is too late to find something in SAKAI_LOCKS because of the
publication of grades to the gradebook or some other thing that might
have removed the lock. Daily server restarts have cleaned the caches
twice already, AFAICT.

Is there anything else I should check now?

Thanks,

J-F