[Deploying Sakai] Changing 'My Workspace' of external user

Brekelmans, Karin C.W.M.Brekelmans at uva.nl
Fri Feb 25 06:36:26 PST 2011

Dear Steve,

I needed some time to get the right permissions to enter de SAKAI database.
But now I succeeded to find the EID and I was able to change the 'My Workspace' of the user!

Thanks!
Karin

Karin Brekelmans
Functioneel beheerder onderwijsapplicaties:
o. a. Blackboard, Evasys, Studiegids, Portfolio,
MijnUvA (Studentenportaal), Uva Communities, Ephorus
http://wiki.uva.nl/kb-oa
Informatiseringscentrum Universiteit van Amsterdam
Rivierstaete Amsteldijk 166 1079 LH Amsterdam