[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Performance issues at 2.6.x

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Feb 17 05:05:43 PST 2011

I would be careful about turning on GC logging actually. That will
increase the load and actually slow down your server (just a little)
making a bad situation just a little bit worse. Probably better to
just monitor the JVM remotely as this will give you just as much info
and can be easily switched on and off.

-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile