[Deploying Sakai] Changing 'My Workspace' of external user

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 05:29:49 PST 2011

Hi Karin,

Is is possible that user has not ever logged in? That might be the cause of not showing the internal uuid. You could check the database, SAKAI_USER_ID_MAP table to see if they have a corresponding uuid for their eid.

Also, is the nrenton1 at uva.nl the userid they login with, and that comes from the external authority, like LDAP?

cheers,
Steve