[Deploying Sakai] Changing 'My Workspace' of external user

Brekelmans, Karin C.W.M.Brekelmans at uva.nl
Tue Feb 15 03:59:13 PST 2011

Hi,

I would like to add some tools to a 'My Workspace' of an external user, I mean a user with the Authority External.
Trouble is that I can't find the Internal ID of the user to be able to find the right Site iD in de tool Sites.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks and kind regards,
Karin

Karin Brekelmans
Functioneel beheerder onderwijsapplicaties:
o. a. Blackboard, Evasys, Studiegids, Portfolio,
MijnUvA (Studentenportaal), Uva Communities, Ephorus
http://wiki.uva.nl/kb-oa
Informatiseringscentrum Universiteit van Amsterdam
Rivierstaete Amsteldijk 166 1079 LH Amsterdam