[Deploying Sakai] Search tool and rebuilding index

Lucas Lo Vercio lucaslovercio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 04:45:38 PST 2011

I would like to know about version of Sakai and Search tool are you talking
about.. I use Sakai 2.8.0 and the Search 1.3.2, and I haven't deployment
problems, but the search doesn't return results. I configured
sakai.properties with the recommendations that you put in this thread. The
search tool and sakai are running on the same Tomcat.

I checked the tables in the db (oracle) and they seem to be ok (the table
searchbuilderitem has more than 9000 entries).

Another doubt is about the recommended utilization of the Search Tool...
when should I rebuild the site index? the whole index? what's "reload

As you probably notice, i'm really lost!
Can you help me?

Thanks!

--
Lucas D. Lo Vercio