[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Samigo - Annoymous survey issue

Tom Hall thall at brocku.ca
Wed Aug 24 06:20:44 PDT 2011

Hi Karen

One of the URLs is
http://lms.brocku.ca/samigo-app/servlet/Login?id=b7d73f3d838d02f84979079ff5a725881313965482863
where the md5 hash corresponds to the LABEL value in the metadata.  The
sample queries (for the same survey) below have multiple label values
associated with them.  Users are reporting that some URLs work and
others don't.  I haven't seen this myself but the folks that provide
faculty support have seen it.

Tom