[Deploying Sakai] OAE UI Caching

Ian Boston ianboston at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 04:39:23 PDT 2011

Yes, agreed, except the UI devs don't build.

They edit, save, refresh.
A placeholder like /dev/ as in /dev/lib/jsfileA.js  is ok but one like
/dev/lib/jsfileA{sha1code}.js is going to prevent them from working.

I am thinking that I might be able to replace critical /dev/**
references in HTML with /dev-sha1code/** where sha1code is unique to
the build.
I havent tested yet so have no idea what this might break in OAE.
Ian