[Deploying Sakai] OAE UI Caching

Andrew Petro apetro at unicon.net
Fri Aug 19 13:07:25 PDT 2011

Chuck,

Here's where the code lives:

https://source.jasig.org/resource-server/

Modern uPortal ships using it (i.e., not just the forthcoming uPortal 4
-- this is in uPortal 3.2 e.g.), so it should be pretty feasible to try
it out in action.

I think Jen Bourey knows more about this code than anyone.  She's out of
reach on a well-deserved camping trip at this time, but you might reach
out to her about it if interested.  Eric Dalquist should also be able to
speak authoritatively to that code.

I think the intent is that this is freestanding, re-usable,
not-uPortal-specific infrastructure.  As in, to the extent that simple
variations are needed to make this work well in Sakai 2.9, may be worth
hearing about and pushing back into the resource server "product".

Andrew