[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] Issue in 2.7.x content branch from 18 May to 1 Aug

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Fri Aug 5 08:23:46 PDT 2011

Yes.

--
Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Centre for Educational Technology, University of Cape Town
http://www.cet.uct.ac.za
Email / IM (Jabber/XMPP): stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Phone: +27-21-650-5037 Cell: +27-83-500-5290

>>> Omer Piperdi <omer at rice.edu> 8/5/2011 5:15 PM >>>
We just upgraded our production server to 2.8.x two days ago.. Just to

clarify, is the code to fix this issue the diff below?

-		Time release = getReleaseDate();
-		Time retract = getRetractDate();
+		Time release = releaseDate;
+		Time retract = retractDate;

And clean up the content already created?

Thanks
Omer

###
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from
+27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may
not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.

###