[Deploying Sakai] Issue in 2.7.x content branch from 18 May to 1 Aug

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Aug 5 06:13:36 PDT 2011

The ticket in question that tracks this issue is SAK-20280.

It appears that 2.8.x was also affected by this bug between r92647 (Mon 5 May 2011) and r96021 (Mon 1 Aug 2011).

Second, a cursory review of the commits associated with SAK-20280 suggests that the content.properties commit r92656 (Thur 5 May 2011) is missing from 2.8.x but the properties file change was indeed merged (r92657) though linked to SAK-20264.

Cheers,

Anthony