[Deploying Sakai] So Close

Larry Dougher ldougher at windsorschools.net
Thu Apr 7 09:53:43 PDT 2011

Okay Got IT!  I changed my ajo.conf to this:

ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *>
        Order deny,allow
        #Deny from all
        Allow from internalip
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / ajp://internalip:8009/
ProxyPassReverse / ajp://internalip:8009/

And now as you can see if you go to
http://sakai.windsorschools.net/portalit works :)

Now who wants to help me with SSL?!

Thanks,

Larry Dougher

Technology Coordinator / ACSP 10.6 / ACMT

Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union