[Deploying Sakai] Is this a bug or am I not setting this up right?

Sri Kota srini07 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 06:02:25 PDT 2011

Hello,
I have a wiki page in one worksite (A) that I link up to another wiki page
in another worksite (B).  Now I edit A's page from B. While editing, I use a
'link' to link to a resource in B. I can happily access the resource while
editing and everything looks good. It creates the link as:
 {link:DisplayName|worksite:/FolderName/FIleName.pdf}

But after I save, the link does not work. It's obvious why it doesn't work:
the resource is in B, the wiki page actually is in A and the link does not
reflect this.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
-Sri