[Deploying Sakai] Unable to login in Sakai balancing instances

Jesús jesus.fernandez at unavarra.es
Fri Apr 1 01:35:38 PDT 2011

Hi Miguel we have the following setup and it works:

In apache httpd.conf:

ProxyPass / balancer://sakaiCluster/ stickysession=JSESSIONID nofailover=On
<Proxy balancer://sakaiCluster>
                 BalancerMember ajp://localhost:8019 route=tomcat1
                 BalancerMember ajp://localhost:8029 route=tomcat2
</Proxy>

In each tomcat in server.xml:

<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost" jvmRoute="tomcat1">

<Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost" jvmRoute="tomcat2">

Regards.

--
Jesús Fernández Gómez
jesus.fernandez at unavarra.es
Tfno: 948-168469 - Sección de Sistemas y Servicios de Red
Servicio Informático - Universidad Pública de Navarra.