[Deploying Sakai] Podcast Size Limit

csev csev at umich.edu
Tue Sep 7 15:33:28 PDT 2010

You first add podcasts to your site and then configure it with permissions, etc and it should make the Podcasts folder in resources.   Then simply go to webdav and upload the files into the Podcasts folder.

The instructions for WebDav are in Resources under "Multiple Files".

Caldav has nothing to do with this.

/Chuck