[Deploying Sakai] E-commerce with Sakai

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Thu May 20 08:09:23 PDT 2010

To my knowledge, there is not currently any Sakai ecommerce tool. Some
institutions take the approach of using an external ecommerce tool,
which on successful payment in turn creates an authorized user
associated with a certain Sakai course via something like an SIS
integration.

On Thursday, May 20, 2010, leonardo jr escorido <escorido at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Is implementing an E-commerce/Payment module possible in Sakai? Browsing through the internet, this feature or tool is not available yet in Sakai. We are planning to have Specialized Training Courses apart from the regular courses, but shall be collecting a fee for these courses.
>

> Regards,
> Leo

Nate Angell
Client Evangelist