[Deploying Sakai] quick help - permissions

KHEY,DAVID NICOLAUS dkhey at ufl.edu
Tue May 18 08:21:42 PDT 2010

Hello all,

Sakai 2.6.x.

I need a hand identifying the right permission set to:

1)      Allow students to attach files to mail messages (and probably other places in Sakai)

2)      Allow instructors to use the Resources tool

Right now, I am finding that students can access the files in the Resources folders even if they are hidden by attaching a copy of these files to messages in the mail tool.  If I strip the permission for students to access the Resources tool... I students can no longer add attachments to messages.

Help!
Dave

--
David N. Khey, Ph.D., M.S.