[Deploying Sakai] Simple SIS Integration

Tiebout, Ryan rtiebout at rwu.edu
Thu May 13 08:12:34 PDT 2010

Hello all,
I am looking for some help with importing csv files into our sakai environment.  We are running sakai on a Windows server with sakai 2.6.0 and tomcat 5.5.26 and MySQL server.
I found the sakora project and I believe it is successfully installed along with the messageservice, but I can't find how to run the csv files through sakora.  Is there any additional documentation that someone can provide with additional directions on how to run the csv files on windows?
We are also going to use LDAP to authenticate users.  Is there additional configuration with sakora or the csv files that will connect the LDAP users to their correct course enrollments in sakai?

A. Ryan Tiebout
Systems Administrator III
Roger Williams University