[Deploying Sakai] Academic terms in Worksite Setup tool

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Thu May 13 05:22:20 PDT 2010

Shaun:

Is this new site a course site? Otherwise, you can create a "project" site
which does not require input of academic term.

Or is this a course offered by some distance learning institute or
professional school which does not have corresponding term information? I
will look into whether we can decouple term definition from course site
creation.

Thanks,

- Zhen