[Deploying Sakai] Sakai usage statistics built from database

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon May 3 03:46:23 PDT 2010

Hi Jean Francois,

Have you considered the 'Server-wide Reports' capability of Site Stats? This provides quite good reporting across an entire installation, but you need to activate it:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/STAT-61

serverWideStatsEnabled at org.sakaiproject.sitestats.api.StatsManager=true

I've attached a screenshot.

What kinds of stats do you need? Joins on SAKAI_EVENT, SAKAI_SESSION and SAKAI_USER_ID_MAP give you pretty much everything you need.

cheers,
Steve