[Deploying Sakai] Announcements on Gateway

John Leasia jleasia at umich.edu
Mon Mar 29 05:33:19 PDT 2010

Sri,
glad you have it figured out -
I don't know of much documentation on message channels. Might be some in
confluence but nothing that I know of specifically on it. I just know
the format for announcements in general
/announcement/channel/<siteid>/<whatever>
and that the motd (announcement tool configured to the motd channel) is
treated specially by the motd tool itself. I guess the way you verify it
works is to hook it up and try it out - but I think you have it now.

John