[Deploying Sakai] Announcements on Gateway

Sri Kota srini07 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 16:58:57 PDT 2010

John,
Great! Thank you for taking the effort to work through this with me. I did
not know at all about realms and roles. So this exchange has been really
useful.

BTW, what is it that the channel expects? Is it the path to some file or
something else? How can I verify and be sure that I have the right value in
there? It does look pretty straightforward for the MOTD tool (because it is
pre-filled), but not quite so for the announcement tool. Any DOCUMENTATION
explaining channels (especially for announcements)?

Thanks a ton,
-Sri