[Deploying Sakai] Migrate Sakai 2.5.0 to 2.6.0

leonardo jr escorido escorido at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 23:12:58 PDT 2010

Hi Steve,

So here's what have been done up to this point.

1. Installed a fresh Sakai 2.6.0 which by default is pointing to 'sakai' database.

2. Backed up the production db (w/c is using Sakai 2.5.0 schema) and made a second copy of it. Upgraded that copy into 2.6 schema by executing the db scripts.

Next, how to point Sakai 2.6.0 to use the copy of the production db instead of the default 'sakai' db?

Thanks,
Leo