[Deploying Sakai] Migrate Sakai 2.5.0 to 2.6.0

leonardo jr escorido escorido at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 06:35:42 PDT 2010

These are the tables in the customized Sakai not found in 2.6.0. I didn't put here all the table names. I think the contrib used can be recognized by their initials. My concern is the "clemembership" table, perhaps this table is being used by the class(es) created by the third party.

blogger_file
 blogger_image
 blogger_post

 chat_channel