[Deploying Sakai] Change an individual site's quota

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Fri Mar 19 21:41:51 PDT 2010

Yes, this was answered on the mailing list awhile ago and discussed in some
random jiras.

*"If you go into the site's Resources tool and "Edit Details" of the
top-level folder (which has the name of the site), there is a box to enter a
"special quota" in KB." -
http://collab.sakaiproject.org/pipermail/sakai-dev/2009-June/001775.html*

*1) As admin go to resources in site*

:[image: Resource%20Edit%20Details.png]

*2) Enter new site quota*
[image: Resources%20quota%20as%20admin.png]

There is also a good looking patch that we plan on testing soon which will
allow the instructor (and admins) to actually *see* the sites used space and
quota. (http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-11003) Not completely
related but something to possibly look forward to in this area.

-Matthew