[Deploying Sakai] Possible to downgrade Sakai from 2.6.1 back to 2.5.x?

Nguyen Tam Chinh unixvn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 19:03:12 PDT 2010

Hi All,

We started to get quite a lot of troubles since upgrading to 2.6.1
from 2.5.x few weeks ago. It became very unstable. For example,
suddenly users lose all his tabs (sites) so he appeared just as a new
user. We're authenticating via Novel LDAP, and something must be
messed up in the ldap user mapping and the Sakai internal id.
Is it possible to downgrade back to 2.5.x from 2.6.x? We had 2.5.x
running for quite a long time without any problem at all.

--
With best regards,
Chinh Nguyen