[Deploying Sakai] [DG: Teaching & Learning] Organization and Governance (was MT deprecation recommendations for 2.7)

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Sat Mar 13 18:20:35 PST 2010

I'm going to side-step most of this on list. I think the questions at
the bottom are fair, but I think the most important for now is:

   What do you expect from 2.8 and what are you willing to contribute
to make it happen?

For the meat of my perspective on the whole thing, see my blog post.
I've bolded overzealously in the call to action in lieu of a proper
summary.

http://botimer.net/posts/2010/03/13/sakai-futures/

Thanks,
-Noah

P.S. Please note that this is emotional writing on behalf of myself
alone -- it doesn't speak for the PC, U-M, Sakai, or anybody else.