[Deploying Sakai] Problem solved, but i have another question

Yamel Yusef Dajlala Spingler yamel_30 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 11:08:20 PST 2010

Hi Mattew and David,  problem solved, thank you very much, but i have another tiny litle bytty question

The thing is i have two elearning plataforms installed right now in my computer, Moodle 1.8 (sakai nemesis), which already cover quite, and sakai, which i barely beginning to know, my question is, can i have both working in the same database? wich is mysql 5.0.77 or this could cause problems in the future.

This is what i have right now

Moodle 1.8                                     sakai 2.6.2

GNU/Linux  Centos 5.3                 GNU/Linux  Centos 5.3
Apache    2.2.3                               Tomcat  5.5.26
Mysql     5.0.77                              HSQLDB
Php   5.1.6                                      Java 1.5