[Deploying Sakai] WebDAV Issues

Drew Blessing drew.blessing at esu16.org
Mon Jul 26 08:28:32 PDT 2010

Has anyone else been experiencing problems with WebDAV and Sakai 2.7.0?  I am having issues getting a Mac client to work right with it.  I get the error "Can't complete the operation because some data in "FILE_NAME" can't be read or written.  (Error code -36).  I know it is not a local permissions problem, and I am authenticating to the WebDAV share with the username and password of the user it belongs to.  I'm hoping I'm simply missing a setting in the properties file or something similar.  I also see some times when files appear to upload via WebDAV but afterward have 0 KB file size.

Thanks in advance for you help.
Drew A. Blessing
drew.blessing at esu16.org

Technology Associate