[Deploying Sakai] Audio Recording in Sakai (msuryadarma)

Nathan Finley nfinley at pacific.edu
Mon Jul 19 15:27:55 PDT 2010

Martin,

At this point, we do not have a plan for migrating from Wimba Voice Tools.
Our Wimba license expired several months ago, and we have not really had
anyone ask for a specific replacement.  We¹ve looked at some options,
including The Gong Project and Voicethread.com, but we have not taken any
action on either one of them as of yet.  What are your thoughts?

Thanks,
Nathan
-----
Nathan Finley
Learning Management Systems Administrator
University of the Pacific
Office of Information Technology ­ Enterprise Applications
Email: nfinley at pacific.edu
Phone: 209.946.7669

Sakai Support
Email: sakai at pacific.edu