[Deploying Sakai] sakai installation problem

Jean-Francois Leveque jean-francois.leveque at upmc.fr
Wed Jul 7 05:32:24 PDT 2010

Hi,

I haven't checked the way you change ports.

Step 10 seems wrong because I think you shouldn't build the Sakai source
within Tomcat. Please check the documentation regarding this and tell us
if there's anything missing.

It seems you're not building the binaries from the source.

You may be mixing the install from binaries with the install from source.

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Install+Guide+-+Binary+Install+(2.7)
has differing steps from
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Install+Guide+-+Source+Install+(2.7)

Please choose one or the other.