[Deploying Sakai] Configuring Sakai in a similar fashion as rsmart deployment

Ismael Rumzan ismael at sunnipath.com
Sun Jul 4 05:07:43 PDT 2010

Hi

I'm new to Sakai deployment. We just installed 2.7 on a local server and we
found it too look very different from what I was used to in the trial
version hosted on rsmart. For example, one cannot create a course site out
of the box. Is there a big difference between 2.6 and 2.7? I know rsmart has
2.6 installed.

Is there lots of configuration that needs to be done in 2.6 in order to get
it to function closely to how it does on rsmart's hosted version?

Thanks

Ismael