[Deploying Sakai] Some UCT Vula stats for 2009

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Thu Jan 28 06:17:37 PST 2010

Hi all,

This is mainly for Patrick Masson who asked about stats from Sakai sites:

http://twitter.com/massonpj/status/8264083114

http://twitter.com/massonpj/status/8304076745

#Sakai community can you send me your deployment vitals: number of unique students/courseSections/enrollments/uniqueFaculty hosted?

so I thought I'd share these.

Translated into Patrick's stats, our figures would be 21347 / 1546 / 155051 / 2873 though that is something of an undercount of activity in our Sakai instance, because it excludes project sites and previous year's sites which are still available (dating back to 2006 in some cases).

Regards
Stephen