[Deploying Sakai] Using VMs

Martin B. Smith smithmb at ufl.edu
Mon Jan 25 09:13:08 PST 2010

I'd love to see some pages in the Sakai confluence about virtualizing
Sakai. It sounds like Universidad de La Punta has a lot of good
information to share. At UF, we're deploying Sakai as a cluster of
virtual machines, and have some experiences already that we contribute
to such a documentation page in confluence.

Cheers,
--
Martin B. Smith
smithmb at ufl.edu - (352) 273-1374