[Deploying Sakai] Profile permissions

Paul Gibbs pgibbsjr at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:39:44 PST 2010

(Sorry for so many e-mails this week...!)

I do not want my users to be able to modify their e-mail addresses using Sakai's Account or Profile tools. For the Account tool, this was easy--I was able to uncheck the "usr.upd.own" options in the realm settings. However, I can't find corresponding way to restrict e-mail address changes in the Profile tool. Actually, I couldn't find any realm settings for the Profile tool at all. Are there none? Or is there someplace else I need to look for those?

Thanks again!

Paul Gibbs
Lansdale, Pennsylvania