[Deploying Sakai] [Building Sakai] LoadRunner and collaboration

Martin B. Smith smithmb at ufl.edu
Tue Jan 19 06:28:31 PST 2010

http://webservices.itcs.umich.edu/mediawiki/CTools%20Load%20Testing/index.ph
> p/LoadTestLog
>
> but haven't shared scripts our pseudo-code to date.  We're open to doing
> this if it will be beneficial.
>
> We could request svn space if there isn't one already.  We would also need
> to think about naming conventions, etc.
>
> ck

Hi Chris & all,

Apologies for the cross-post. I won't continue to post to both places
after this message :). I've created a Confluence page at:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PERF/Load+Testing+with+HP+LoadRunner

I'd love to share and share alike with Load Runner scripts. I know we've
spoken to some folks at Michigan already who sounded open to
collaboration on load testing scripts. I'm still new to the Sakai
community, so I'm not sure where the best place for an SVN repo might
be, but I'd welcome pointers to get that going.

Thanks,

Martin
--
Martin B. Smith