[Deploying Sakai] Quartz job for auto-submission of assessments

Grossman,John E john.grossman at mdanderson.org
Tue Feb 23 07:39:35 PST 2010

Jira SAK-14474 “Auto-submit at due date in Tests & Quizzes/Samigo” says:

This feature forces the submission of saved assessments for students who have NO previous submissions.

This is not a OOTB feature. To turn this on, add
samigo.autoSubmit.enabled=true
to sakai.properteis. Also, administrators need to set up a quartz job to auto-submit the assessments.

If the autoSubmit is enabled in sakai.properteis, there will be a configurable option in the Submissions portion of Settings, deselected by default.

We’re running the 2.6.0 tag. I enabled the property and restarted but the option doesn’t appear under the submissions settings. From the Jira it looks like this feature was included in 2.6.0. Do I also need to apply SAK-16364 as mentioned by Karen Tsao in the SAK-14474 entry?

Also, would anyone be willing to share a quartz job for this task that we could modify for our environment? We haven’t created any Quartz jobs yet.

Thanks

--
John Grossman
Director, Academic Technology Services