[Deploying Sakai] MYSQL

Jacob Haffner tjacob at mscd.edu
Sun Apr 25 12:06:39 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am a senior student at Metro State College of Denver. Currently I am
working on a class project to get a free open source class management
program to run. Our class decided to use Sakai. I am currently trying to
install and configure Sakai 2.6 server on a Linux machine running ubuntu. I
was able to follow all of the directions on how to configure Sakai and was
able to get Sakai running using the HYSQL. When I try to install and
configure MYSQL to run I am unable to get the database to populate. I have
installed the connector and MYSQL runs but Sakai no longer starts. I am a
little stuck and was wondering if I could get any guidance. Thanks!

Jake Haffner

attached are the errors