[Deploying Sakai] Samigo Fix

Drew Blessing drew.blessing at esu16.org
Tue Apr 20 17:53:21 PDT 2010

I am having an issue identical to the problem outlined in JIRA at the following link:
http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-758?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel

The problem occurs when attempting to update individual question scores in Tests & Quizzes.  According to the JIRA document, the fix should have been included in Revision #74156.  I checked out the latest release from subversion, which was tagged as Revision #76390, and deployed the release.  I was assuming that the Samigo fix should have been rolled up in the latest revision.  This did not fix my problem.

I am fairly new to Sakai, and am probably missing something simple.  I appreciate the help.

Drew Blessing
drew.blessing at esu16.org

Technology Assistant
Ogallala Public School District