[Deploying Sakai] Load balancing and sticky sessions

Grossman,John E john.grossman at mdanderson.org
Tue Apr 13 09:37:45 PDT 2010

Slightly unrelated - We have had some issues using Cisco CSS and SSL sticky
sessions. The CSS load balancer occasionally seems to lose track of the SSL
session and directs requests from an existing Sakai session to the wrong
server, causing the user to have to re-authenticate. Not sure if it is a CSS
configuration issue, a CSS bug or something else.