[Deploying Sakai] Alternate sakai.properties without changing sakai.home ?

Ray Davis ray at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 2 09:19:47 PDT 2010

If you're using 2.6.0 or later, see section 2.1 at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/REL/More+Flexible+Sakai+Configuration

I haven't tested exactly this scenario, but in your case it might work
to use a "locations" value like:

<value>file:${sakai.home}${my.properties.file}</value>

And then specify a variable like:

-Dmy.properties.file=sakai.properties.test

Best,
Ray