[Deploying Sakai] LDAP Integration Step by Step Guide

Ishtiaq Ahmad organic.ishtiaq at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 05:36:21 PDT 2009

Hi,
thanks for a nice document, I have followed all the steps mentioned in this
document. But my SAKAI 2.5.4 is not authenticating from LDAP....
Steps:
I have a user in sakai and in LDAP: 0056
Password in sakai: 1234
Password in LDAP: 0056

Login Successful using sakai password but fail using ldap password...

Please tell me if any other configuration...or how can i trace whether sakai
is using my specified ldap...?

Regards,
Ishtiaq Ahmad

--