[Deploying Sakai] Subject Drop Down of SAKAI worksite is empty

Ishtiaq Ahmad organic.ishtiaq at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 00:56:38 PDT 2009

Thanks for your reply,

Please see the highlighted portion of the code.... I think *cmLevels* object
is null. please guide me on this point...
what is missing here which this code is looking for to populate these
objects...

//******************************************************************************************
        case 53: {
            /*
             * build context for chef_site-findCourse.vm
             */

            AcademicSession t = (AcademicSession) state
                    .getAttribute(STATE_TERM_SELECTED);

            List cmLevels = (List) state.getAttribute(STATE_CM_LEVELS),
selections = (List) state
                    .getAttribute(STATE_CM_LEVEL_SELECTIONS);

            if (cmLevels == null)
            {
                cmLevels = getCMLevelLabels();
            }

            SectionObject selectedSect = (SectionObject) state
                    .getAttribute(STATE_CM_SELECTED_SECTION);
            List<SectionObject> requestedSections = (List<SectionObject>)
state
                    .getAttribute(STATE_CM_REQUESTED_SECTIONS);

            if (courseManagementIsImplemented() && cms != null) {
                context.put("cmsAvailable", new Boolean(true));
            }

            if (cms == null || !courseManagementIsImplemented()
                    || cmLevels == null || cmLevels.size() < 1) {
                // TODO: redirect to manual entry: case #37
            }

Regards,
Ishtiaq Ahmad

--