[Deploying Sakai] Subject Drop Down of SAKAI worksite is empty

Ishtiaq Ahmad organic.ishtiaq at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 21:20:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

yes it is working....
I was giving
site-manage.cms.subject.category=Department

instead of

site-manage.cms.subject.category=DEPARTMENT.

thanks....

Now is there any configuration for other two drop downs.... "Course" and
"Section".... because they are empty now...But Subject has values.

Thanks for solution.

Ishtiaq Ahmad

Regards,
Ishtiaq Ahmad