[Deploying Sakai] possible dbcp issue

David Horwitz David.Horwitz at uct.ac.za
Thu Sep 10 04:41:52 PDT 2009

Upgrading pool on my local instance doesn't seem to cause any *obvious* problems. dbcp is already at 1.2.2 in trunk.

I've opened a Jira for the pools upgrade:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-266

>>> Charles Hedrick <hedrick at rutgers.edu> 9/10/2009 1:17 PM >>>
Is it safe to change versions of dbcp and pool? I'm concerned because
there do seem to be at least some incompatibilities.